Hank’s Fights Winter with a Hot Chocolate Bar
Your winter just got a little hotter at Hank’s on the Wharf with its new walk up hot chocolate bar. Every weekend from now until March 1, between 12 noon and sundown, Hank’s will have a walk up bar serving a variety of hot chocolates, each a different concoction of flavors and spirits.
If you are not crazy about hot chocolate (we kindly ask, what’s wrong with you??), but want something hot, Hank’s also offers a line of hot cider.
There are non-alcoholic options for the hot chocolate and hot cider lovers for which you can grab one and go on your way. Here’s the full line up.
Hank’s Hot Chocolate $6
- Hank’s special recipe made with Cordillera Chocolate, whole and coconut milk, finished with your choice of goodies from our toppings bar.
Hank’s Hot Spiced Cider $6
Mexican Hot Chocolate $14
- Cinnamon and Chili Pepper-infused Altos Reposado and Salted Caramel Kahlua
Mint Velvet Hot Chocolate $12
- Red Velvet Bailey’s and Crème de Menthe
Bourbon Spiced Cider $12
- Redemption Bourbon
Spiced Pear Cider $12
- Ilegal Mezcal, St. George Spiced Pear and Peychaud’s Bitters
Brandy Apple Cider $12
- Floodwall Apple Brandy and Giffard Ginger Liqueur