Wharf Walks are Back!
Wharf Life DC neighborhood walks are back! The weather is beautiful, we live in DC’s best neighborhood, and we’ll be exploring it every week. Each week, you are invited to join us for community walk about with your neighbors.
The Wharf Walks are scheduled for every Monday morning beginning at 8 am. Everyone is invited – ladies, gentlemen, self-professed weirdos, beatniks, grandmas, teens, babies, gerbils, and of course friendly well-behaved dogs.
Walks will take about an hour and take us to historic destinations such as the National Mall, the Capitol, the Tidal Basin, Blind Whino, Audi Field, or Navy Yard for our Monday morning walks. We will also provide Wharf Life DC updates along the way so you will be the first to know about our local events, happenings, and giveaways.
The walks are FREE and registration can be done at Eventbrite. We’ll meet up each Monday morning @8 am at the Torch on the end of Recreation Pier (7th Street). SIGN UP HERE!
Monday Morning Wharf Life DC Walk Schedule:
- 3/16 – Meet at Wharf – walk to National Mall
- 3/23 – Meet at Wharf – walk to Blind Whino + Sacred Grounds
- 3/30 – Meet at Wharf – walk to Hains Point
- 4/6 – Meet at Wharf – walk the Tidal Basin
- 4/13 – NO WALK (Easter)
- 4/20 – Meet at Wharf -walk the Wharf / Seafood to Boat House
- 4/27 – Meet at Wharf – walk to Navy Yard – dog walk to Unleashed.
- 5/4 – Meet at Wharf – walk to Washington Monument
- 5/11 – Meet at Wharf – walk to the Capitol
- 5/18 – Meet at Wharf – walk to Audi Field
- 5/25 – Meet at Wharf – walk the Tidal Basin
Keep in touch with our social media accounts @WharfLifeDC for any changes due to actual weather, – we’ll probably still walk.